Symptoms of Hemorrhoids – How To Treat hemorrhoids
Being fully aware of the symptoms of hemorrhoids can save you a lot of future trouble. While it may be true that hemorrhoids aren’t fatal, they can be pretty debilitating when they get worse. Besides, they may also cost you a lot of money and time for more complicated treatments. Remember, some people have to go through surgeries to get rid of piles. In this article, let’s talk about the condition and their signs.
Basically, there are two types of hemorrhoids: external and internal. External piles are a lot easier to discover because they can be touched or seen. Naturally, the sooner you find the piles out, the faster you can cure them. On the other hand, internal piles are a little more challenging to deal with. Since you can’t see nor feel them, you may have to wait for other signs before you can address them.
Common symptoms of hemorrhoids – How To Treat hemorrhoids
When you have external piles, the most common symptoms are the following:
- Rectal pain
- Blood under the skin
- Hard lump
- Painful lump
- Blood streaks on the toilet paper
Symptoms of Hemorrhoids – How To Treat Hemorrhoids Naturally
On the other hand, the symptoms of hemorrhoids when they are inside the anal cavity may be any or all of the following:
- Rectal bleeding—The blood may be on the toilet paper, the stools, or the toilet bowl itself after defecating.
- Itching—Internal piles usually leach mucus that can irritate the skin in the anus and trigger the itchy feeling.
- Discomfort—After defecating, it is possible that you still feel like doing it some more. There’s this feeling of discomfort due to the bulging hemorrhoid in the end of the anal canal. Generally, the bigger the swelling, the more uncomfortable it is.
- Pain—Oftentimes, internal piles aren’t painful, and that’s why they are harder to discover. However, when they bulge out of the anus, they can start becoming sore. The anal muscles may squeeze them and trigger the pain. When the blood supply to the swollen veins gets cut off (strangulated hemorrhoids), urgent treatment is necessary.
- Skin irritation—Due to the bulging hemorrhoids out of the anal cavity, skin irritation can also be one of the symptoms of hemorrhoids. The piles seep mucus and cause this problem apart from itching.
These are the most common symptoms of hemorrhoids. Being aware of them is very important because they can help you and the doctor figure out the best treatment to take. The sooner you treat hemorrhoids, the sooner you can live your life normally again.
Discover the real reasons why you get hemorrhoids, what made the symptoms worse. the drugs-free hemorrhoids cure and how to prevent Hemorrhoids recurrence. You will be shockingly surprised. Based on the symptoms of hemorrhoids, treat it the holistic and natural way, the Hemorrhoids No More way.